The partner I had for this feature had a change of scheduling, and will
only be set to deploy their test use of it in about a month. I would
therefore like to reset this experiment, stopping it for 3 weeks and then
starting it afresh in m99-m102 (inclusive). Wdys?
Relevant: Discussions about standardizing this feature are proceeding and
there seems to be interest from Mozilla and Apple. See here
<https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-screen-share/issues/190>.