I worry that removing `filesystem:` for media elements on Android, while
maintaining support for other platforms, will end up causing some developer
confusion without much value for the codebase as a whole (since we need to
maintain all the exciting bits and pieces of infrastructure). Are the
numbers you quoted for media elements on those other platforms, or all
element types? Perhaps we could remove support for media elements on all
platforms if there's substantial benefit to doing so.

Honestly, I'd prefer that we outline a plan to fully remove `filesystem:`
if we're not going to support it going forward (+Josh and +Victor). It has
some pretty complicated effects on the security state of navigations, and
while we have a reasonable plan for PolicyContainer integration with
`blob:` URLs, we're still a ways away from doing the same for
`filesystem:`. Is there a path towards deprecating and dropping support on
other platforms? The large ChromeOS usage makes me somewhat suspicious that
this is wrapped up in one Google property or another... have y'all done
that analysis?

-mike