   -

   Date: May 17-18, 2022 PDT
   -

   Time: 3pm-7pm GMT / 7am-11am PDT
   -

   Location: Virtual

In an effort to prioritize inclusivity as well as your health and safety,
we've made the difficult decision to host this event virtually. Given that
it has been over two years since we've been able to connect and collaborate
in person, we know that this is not the news many of us were hoping for.
Over the past several months, we've been monitoring the environment related
to the COVID-19 pandemic and exploring all our options for hosting this
event. We're excited to be using Hopin and introducing some new tools, and
we hope that you can join us for this event!

We'll communicate more information about the agenda and solicit talks in
the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you have any questions, email us at
blin...@chromium.org.

We look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

Thanks,

BlinkOn Planning Committee