Hi!

We looked at this as part of the Security & privacy review process for Web
Platform intents, and we were wondering about the feature behavior with
regards to iframes. Specifically, we were concerned about the potential for
a child frame to draw custom content over its parent using this feature. Is
something like this possible as part of the overflow mechanism? If so, we
were concerned about the potential for spoofing.

Thanks!
Camille