Cookies already in storage will not have this new limit imposed, but any
cookies newly set or updated will have it imposed.

If an existing logged-in site isn't visited for 400 days, and it previously
allowed > 400 day retention, the user will still be logged in on the 401st
day.

If an existing logged-in site newly updates its login cookies and then
isn't visited for 400 days, the login cookies will expire after 400 days of
inactivity.

Any newly logged-in site will have the 400 day limit imposed.

~ Ari Chivukula (Their/There/They're)