> Our video system still uses Plan B SDP, and we find that if we use
chrome(M89), the video still can work normally now
> So, if we don't upgrade the browser, will it be affected after May 25th?

That's correct, in M89 Plan B was always allowed and the Deprecation Trial
did not exist yet. So even after the trial ends, M89 will still continue to
support Plan B.
The deprecation/removal of Plan B only affects more recent versions than
that.

> However, we cannot make it before May 25th. Is there any alternative?
Thanks!

It's not possible to extend the trial because the M102 stable release
candidate does not contain the deprecation trial flag anymore. To be clear:
- In M101, attempting to set sdpSemantics to "plan-b" without a trial or
after the trial has ended *throws an exception*.
- In M102, sdpSemantics is *ignored* and you get "unified-plan" even if you
ask for "plan-b" (regardless of trial status). M102 stable release is
scheduled for May 24, rollout happens gradually.

So there will be no way of getting Plan B on recent versions using any API.
Incidentally, you can still change the default SDP semantics (what you get
when it is not overriden by the sdpSemantics API) using a command line flag
*if* you're launching Chrome from a command line:
--disable-features=RTCUnifiedPlanByDefault
Obviously this is not something normal web users would do (and it would
affect all websites) so I'm not sure this helps, but FYI that exists in
case you're in control of the user's environment.

Also as a side note - the exact removal timeline is a little different on
CrOS than other platforms due to a bug in a dependency, but CrOS is also
sensitive to trial ending and the trial not existing in M102. More info at
https://crbug.com/1327544.