Hi All,

Coming back to this as it's now starting to cause Web compatibly issues
across both Firefox and SafariTP (both of which implement `'self'`).

I'm still worried that the ability to share files and other content (and
even URLs, as we've seen in the past) is quite a powerful feature with
security implications.

However, we (other implementers) are facing a losing battle with Web
compatibly here :(

If it's too far gone, could we compromise with a "*" policy. But I'd like
to get again get a sense if we can go with 'self'.