On 6/3/22 6:42 AM, Yoav Weiss wrote:
What's the deprecation period you had in mind?

Also, from a technical perspective, it might be worthwhile to talk to folks that did past cookie related deprecations, to make sure you're reusing the same path for reporting them to the devtools. Also also, it'd be great if that deprecation would result in Deprecation Reports, if at all feasible.