Quick update, the feature is supported on WebView starting in M105.
Depending on the progress of OT support for WebView (here
<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/ecfyEhQUbtc/m/qbMJOl0VEgAJ?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer&pli=1>),
the feature will be available for OT on WebView for 105-106 (inclusive).