Thanks - sounds good.

Could you clarify the desired experiment timeline? Is it just for M104, or something else?

On 6/20/22 12:31 AM, Fergal Daly wrote:
Sorry, there were some details left out of this I2E. We actually have a lot of signals from web devs on this. There are some comments on

https://discourse.wicg.io/t/proposal-stateful-javascript-page-unload-beacon-api/5776

but we also presented this to W3C WebPerf with a lot of positive signals. Minutes are here <https://w3c.github.io/web-performance/meetings/2022/2022-03-31/index.html> from the most recent one.

We don't have any reaction from Mozilla or WebKit that I know of and we will file a TAG request shortly,