Hi Blink OWNERS,

We are requesting permission to *extend this Origin Trial until M109
(inclusive) instead of M106*. We have a partner that is excited to try this
feature out, but has told us that the M104-M106 timeline is too tight.
Given the guidance
<https://www.chromium.org/blink/launching-features/#step-5-optional-origin-trial>

is that "An initial origin trial for a feature may only run for 6
milestones of Chromium", we would like to use the full 6 milestones allowed
to give partners the most flexibility.

I am assuming I need one (re)LGTM for this change, please :)

Thanks,
Stephen