Hello,

We are currently working on linux based chromium version 94.0.4606.31.

When *we set Google chrome language as "English"* below is opacity value of
an div element in webste  https://www.samsung.com/de

style="display: block; *opacity: 1*;">

When *we set Google chrome language as "deutsch"* below is opacity value of
an div element in webste  https://www.samsung.com/de

style="display: block; *opacity: 0,1*;">

Any input as to why CSS opacity attribute value is coming as 0,1(zero comma
1) in style in content side on language change ( English to deutsch)  ?

Also what is expected behaviour on blink side(source code side) when it
encounters value 0,1 for opacity ?

Any input would be helpfull

Thanks