bcc: blink-dev

Hi everyone,

In-person registration is now closed. We will be reaching out to
individuals who get randomly chosen to attend in-person this upcoming week
where we’ll share travel tips for the area.

Virtual registration will remain open until the start of the event. If you
plan to attend virtually, we strongly encourage you to register ASAP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexT3Lr1vbB9EiJXcPH3wl8iZFwvk4AnCiiUBliy0736vDIzA/alreadyresponded>
so that you can stay up to date with all the latest information.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email us at
blin...@chromium.org.

Thanks,

BlinkOn Planning Committee