I have one security-related question about this feature: how does CSS
nesting interact with :visited selectors and the protections to avoid
revealing the visitedness of links from
https://dbaron.org/mozilla/visited-privacy?

I'm guessing that the solution
from https://dbaron.org/mozilla/visited-privacy#algorithm (specifically,
the second paragraph in that section) should still apply for nested
selectors, but since this seems like a substantial feature I was wondering
if you'd explicitly thought about this?

Thanks,
-Artur