Hi all,

CSSWG resolved on renaming this event to be in the present tense:
ContentVisibilityAutoStateChangeEvent instead of
ContentVisibilityAutoStateChangedEvent
(https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/7603#issuecomment-1309133575)

This is currently in the Beta channel (m108). According to
https://chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/popularity#ContentVisibilityAutoStateChangedHandlerRegistered
there's 0.0191% usage of this (event handler being registered), although
the timeline view doesn't show any data.

I would like to rename the event, and attempt to merge this to beta. I will
also reach out to partners that we worked with for this event to ensure
they are aware of this change.

Please let me know if there are concerns with this plan.

Thanks,
Vlad