Hi Daniel,

Need clarifications for the below points.

Activation - Deprecation plan
M109: Enable "Origin Agent Cluster by Default" for 50% of page loads on
beta, dev, and canary.
--- As a developer, do I need to set  "Origin-Agent-Cluster: ?1" as a
header for 50% of page visits or chromium enforcing for 50% of page visits
from browser(Means 50% ( "Origin-Agent-Cluster: ?1")  and another 50% (
"Origin-Agent-Cluster:
?0")?.

I have installed M109 beta and I have not set orginAgentCluster in my site
and I can see in console "*window.originAgentCluster*" always return false
for all sites/pages. Could you clarify on this?. How do I know
whether Origin-Agent-Cluster enabled or not in M109?