LGTM3*.

Thank you for your continued careful and cautious approach to this breaking
change, I'm excited to see it nearing the final goal. I expect that we'll
see an increase in client hints usage (eg. for important anti-fraud use
cases) as a result of this change. Given all the advance warning and
support you've provided the ecosystem on moving to client hints, I don't
personally see that anything would be gained by delaying any further.

*slightlyoff@ LGTM2'd in chromestatus, I haven't seen the e-mail yet but I
presume it's coming.