FYI, the API Owners unintentionally left out the OT requirement of having
some version of a draft spec associated with an incubation group such as
WICG, or an existing standards venue. This was discussed
in
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-api-owners-discuss/c/Jzij3fKN5kA/m/I6nqUxUZBwAJ,

and documented
<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/_/chromium/website.git/+/b2a25f95f9221247bccf291264df7b0f5d9a4ca6>