In that case the proposal is:
- Add deprecation warning in M113 (Release: May 2, 2023) with the
possibility to opt-in to the Deprecation Trial.
- Throw an exception if the trial is not used in Canary/Dev/Beta in M114.
- Throw an exception if the trial is not used in Stable in M119 (Release:
October 31, 2023).
- Let M121 be the last version where the Trial is available (Release:
January 9, 2024). In other words the first version where the trial and
legacy getStats API is entirely removed is M122 (Release: February 6, 2024).