On Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 10:14 PM Yoav Weiss <yoavwe...@chromium.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 4:07 PM Daniil Sakhapov <sakha...@chromium.org>
> wrote:
>
>> agree, my mistake, I thought about explaining 3 types of output displays,
>> not the media feature values
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 2:28 PM Patrick Lauke <splinte...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Shouldn't the first value be `none` rather than `print` ?

> This is one of the rare cases where the feature is simple enough and the
> spec is clear enough that an explainer is not really needed! :)

> (You could have used the WPT results
> <https://wpt.fyi/results/css/mediaqueries/update-media-feature.html?label=master&label=experimental&aligned>
> as a link to back this up)

> Can you file a WebKit position?

I wonder if this might not be necessary for features that are part of
Interop 2023? I think given the veto process in how that list is assembled,
that guarantees at least a "neutral" position from all vendors. (Knowing
whether WebKit feels "positive" or "neutral" about the feature might be
interesting, but doesn't feel like a great use of our or their time, at
least for small features like this.)