Hi all!

I've asked DevTools team to create a tracking bug, I'll add it once it's
created.

Explainer: One can create an easing function with any number of
intermediate points and have a linear interpolation between them, this
allows to create animations like bouncing and approximation of any complex
function.
About the standard
position: https://github.com/WebKit/standards-positions/issues/130
About the developers' interest: