To be extra clear, here is the whole timeline we're considering for
rollout, pending unforeseen stability or compatibility issues:

   -

   [done] February 21: Phase 6 roll-out starts one week after the launch of
   Chrome 110 Stable with 1% traffic.
   -

   March 21: Roll-out increases to 10% traffic.
   -

   April 4: Roll-out increases to 50% traffic.
   -

   April 18: Roll-out reaches full Stable population with 100% traffic.