Hey folks! This is very exciting to see.

I notice the linked explainer is marked Archived, and links to itself as
the current version? The attached design doc is helpful, but *unhelpfully*
forbids copy/paste. Can you fix that?

The explainer calls out that there's no API change, but the design doc's
example shows the ClipboardItem consuming what looks like a promise that
resolves to a function... which doesn't seem to be what's intended. What's
the best way for other Chromium folks to help you iterate on the explainer
and API design, and provide feedback on the design doc?

Again, this is awesome to see - I've definitely heard requests for this
functionality from many partners.