Sorry for the confusion about the spec name.  We've recently changed our
stance
https://github.com/WICG/local-network-access/issues/91#issuecomment-1494704528
and the spec name is still unsettled until we hear back from other browser
vendors. Both Private Network Access and Local Network Access mean the same
thing for now.