Hi Christian,

Thanks for sending this PSA, and thank you for careful attention to
testability of FedCM. It's extra work, but if history is any guide it will
make FedCM more interoperable, and web developers will rejoice!

WebDriver changes don't need to go through the Blink launch process, but a
few comments that I'd say if this was an Intent to Ship :)

I see that https://github.com/fedidcg/FedCM/pull/465 isn't merged yet, do
you expect it to be before this is shipped, or is something blocking it?

And can this be tested in web-platform-tests using pytest similar to how
other WebDriver classic endpoints are tested?

Finally, a bleeding edge question. There are currently no WebDriver BiDi
extensions in other specs at all, but I wonder if anything about your API
would change if this was an extension to
https://w3c.github.io/webdriver-bidi/ and events sent from the browser to
the automation client become possible? In particular, would you want an
event that says a FedCM dialog has been opened?

Best regards,
Philip