LGTM3

On 5/9/23 4:38 AM, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
LGTM2

On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 11:35 PM Manuel Rego Casasnovas <r...@igalia.com> wrote:

    LGTM1

    On 03/05/2023 14:22, Rune Lillesveen wrote:

    >         Contact emails
    >
    > futh...@chromium.org <mailto:futh...@chromium.org>
    >

    >         Explainer
    >
    > None
    >

    >         Specification
    >
    > https://drafts.csswg.org/css-contain-3/#style-container
    > <https://drafts.csswg.org/css-contain-3/#style-container>
    >

    >         Summary
    >
    > Support style() container queries without a declaration value,
    only a
    > property name, as a way of matching non-initial values.
    Previously you

    <https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/list?q=component:Blink%3ECSS>

    >         TAG review
    >
    > None
    >

    >         TAG review status
    >
    > Not applicable
    >

    >         Risks
    >

    > This is a minor change in the existing style() queries API. No new
    > standards positions. Chrome shipped style() queries for custom
    > properties in M111, but none of the other browsers have.
    >
    > The effect on existing content is that boolean context style queries
    > that currently parse as <general-enclosed> and evaluate to 'unknown'
    > will start evaluating to true/false depending on computed value.
    It is
    > so unlikely that existing content will be affected by this that
    it does
    > not seem to be worth the effort to measure.
    >

    >         Interoperability and Compatibility
    >

    > /Gecko/: No signal
    > (https://github.com/mozilla/standards-positions/issues/686
    > <https://github.com/mozilla/standards-positions/issues/686>)
    >
    > /WebKit/: No signal
    > (https://github.com/WebKit/standards-positions/issues/57
    > <https://github.com/WebKit/standards-positions/issues/57>)
    >
    > /Web developers/: No signals
    >
    > /Other signals/:
    >

    >         Debuggability
    >
    > Works
    >

    >         Will this feature be supported on all six Blink platforms
    >         (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, and Android
    WebView)?

<https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/main/docs/testing/web_platform_tests.md>?

http://wpt.fyi/css/css-contain/container-queries/at-container-style-parsing.html

<http://wpt.fyi/css/css-contain/container-queries/at-container-style-parsing.html>

http://wpt.fyi/css/css-contain/container-queries/at-container-style-serialization.html

<http://wpt.fyi/css/css-contain/container-queries/at-container-style-serialization.html>

http://wpt.fyi/css/css-contain/container-queries/custom-property-style-queries.html

<http://wpt.fyi/css/css-contain/container-queries/custom-property-style-queries.html>

    >         Flag name
    >
    > #enable-experimental-web-platform-features
    >

    >         Requires code in //chrome?
    >
    > False
    >

    >         Tracking bug
    >
    > https://crbug.com/1442183 <https://crbug.com/1442183>
    >

    >         Estimated milestones
    >
    > Shipping on desktop   115
    > DevTrial on desktop   114
    >
    > Shipping on Android   115
    > DevTrial on Android   114
    >
    > Shipping on WebView   115
    >

    >         Anticipated spec changes
    >
    > Resolved in [1], first PR merged [2], and a second
    spec-text-tweak PR to

    https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/8127#issuecomment-1479871971

    <mailto:blink-dev%2bunsubscr...@chromium.org>

https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CACuPfeQszxjQghv1Gu7huZxNrWOCT0GS_9YEDmqejdont8%3D6_Q%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CACuPfeQszxjQghv1Gu7huZxNrWOCT0GS_9YEDmqejdont8%3D6_Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CACuPfeQszxjQghv1Gu7huZxNrWOCT0GS_9YEDmqejdont8%3D6_Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.

    Groups "blink-dev" group.

https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/45135ede-779a-9e4d-aa57-b10c50f97432%40igalia.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "blink-dev" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to blink-dev+unsubscr...@chromium.org. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CAARdPYejmnzCVjoDJM2_4Ouq3pKx5By75pB7pC5b9U5nwE0HOg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CAARdPYejmnzCVjoDJM2_4Ouq3pKx5By75pB7pC5b9U5nwE0HOg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.