Hey everyone!

Indeed the site doesn't load properly even if we use unmodified chromium as
Phistuck suggested! so sorry for the confusion caused. I have updated my
CL https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/4519040 to
include both use counters and a runtime flag and am awaiting necessary
approvals so we can move forward!

Thank you!

Regards,
Debadree