Thanks for chiming in, Brandon!

I'm glad to hear that the Enterprise constituency is comfortable with the
plan.
I'm concerned that there may be a couple other constituencies that may not
be:

   - Third party widgets that currently use unload to send a single "end of
   page" beacon. fetchLater() <https://github.com/WICG/pending-beacon> is
   aiming to be that replacement, but it's not ready just yet.
   - Enterprise SAAS providers that don't have direct and immediate control
   over their customers' application configuration, nor on their users'
   Enterprise Policy.

I think that a short-lived 3P deprecation trial may address these
constituencies as well. Would you consider adding that to your plans?