Hello Reilly, colleagues,

I replied to #11 in the thread and made a small pull request to the
explainer (directory id promise can also resolve as undefined).

For #6 I will replace 'trusted' applications with 'managed' applications
tomorrow.

But I'm trying to figure out what to do with the others.

#1 was addressed previously. There is a section "What are trusted
applications" that explains it.
Is there something else I should specify?

For Jeffrey's question in #2:
"I think ChromeOS has decided to give the user notice when these APIs are
enabled. Can you add example screenshots to the explainer, and possibly the
specification, to illustrate that privacy solution?"

I checked the implementation in the chromium code and I don't see any
triggers for a notification.
Current decision with the privacy team is that device attributes will only
return valid results if called in a force installed app (including kiosk)
*and* the origin is listed in DeviceAttributesAllowedForOrigins policy.
These are implementation details. Should I still add them to the explainer?
As an impl example section?

Best,
Sergii