We have begun the ramp up of all Ads Relevance and Measurement APIs, and
you can expect to see traffic levels increase over the next few days. We
will monitor metrics and evaluate when to proceed to the next phase of the
roll-out. Users need to relaunch Chrome before version updates or
incremental API updates take effect. This ramp up includes a mix of
different experimental groups. The main group will have all APIs enabled,
but we are also running isolated groups with individual APIs enabled to
allow for easier detection of any potential issues. The total percentage of
users for which the APIs are enabled for this phase of the ramp up are as
follows:

Attribution Reporting <https://chromestatus.com/feature/6412002824028160 >:
35%
Protected Audience <https://chromestatus.com/feature/5733583115255808 >: 35%
Shared Storage <https://chromestatus.com/feature/6256348582903808 >: 35%
Fenced Frames <https://chromestatus.com/feature/5699388062040064 >: 40%
Topics <https://chromestatus.com/feature/5680923054964736 >: 35%
Private Aggregation <https://chromestatus.com/guide/edit/5743412790689792>:
40%

As always, you can reach out to us on the Privacy Sandbox developer support
repo <https://github.com/GoogleChromeLabs/privacy-sandbox-dev-support> with
any issues.

Best,

Josh