From: Chris Harrelson <chris...@chromium.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 8:58 AM
To: Anupam Snigdha <sni...@microsoft.com>
Cc: Sangwhan Moon <s...@chromium.org>; blink-dev@chromium.org
<blink-dev@chromium.org>; Sanket Joshi (EDGE) <sa...@microsoft.com>; Evan Stade
<est...@chromium.org>; jsb...@google.com <jsb...@google.com>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Implement and Ship: Feature
detection for supported clipboard formats

Please do file a TAG review and ask for official vendor signals. It's great
that it was approved by the editing WG, but we also need wider TAG review for
features, and WebKit and Gecko would like to see signals requests go through
their official process.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2023 at 9:25 AM 'Anupam Snigdha' via blink-dev