Thanks Chris.

Since the original OT request, we have spec'd most of the cross app and web
algorithms:
https://wicg.github.io/attribution-reporting-api/#cross-app-and-web.

The Cross App and Web Attribution Reporting is an extension to the
Attribution Reporting API (shipped in M115, I2S
<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/2Rmj5V6FSaY>), for
which the TAG review <https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/724>
is in progress, and signals from other implementations have been requested.
We plan to request reviews and signals for this particular extension as
comments to those requests soon.

Here are the feedbacks from the current experiment.

   - Initial experiments saw some unexpected losses (e.g. source/trigger
   registration failures or ARA reports not received) that the Android team is
   debugging & addressing. Some fixes depend on Android release schedules
   which are much longer than Chrome.
   - We're also adding the ability to register sources and triggers from
   WebView

<https://developer.android.com/design-for-safety/privacy-sandbox/attribution-app-to-web#attribution_source_and_trigger_registration_from_webview>.
   We plan for that functionality to be available later this year and included
   in the same Origin Trial for ease of implementation.

BTW, I just realized that we should only request extension for 3 milestones
at a time, so that would be from 120-122 inclusive.

Thanks,
Nan