Please see this blog post discussing how sites can prepare for third-party
cookie phaseout:

https://developer.chrome.com/blog/cookie-countdown-2023oct/

In particular, see this note regarding a deprecation trial:

https://developer.chrome.com/blog/cookie-countdown-2023oct/#request-additional-time-with-the-third-party-deprecation-trial-for-non-advertising-use-cases