Hey all,

A frequent occurrence in recent reviews have been sizeable features
arriving at Intent-to-Ship with no effort made in previous intents to ask
the TAG for advice and no reason given for avoiding this part of the
processes.

This slows down launches while we pause consideration of an intent to give
the filer time to consult the TAG and wait O(weeks) for a response.

You should expect delays of this sort of you do not file a request for
feedback for TAG review at or near I2P-time, preferably as soon as you have
an Explainer that holds together.

If you have questions about of and when to ask the TAG for feedback, don't
hesitate to ask me or other current/ex-TAG members privately for feedback.

Best,

Alex