LGTM2

On 10/25/23 2:39 PM, 'Rick Byers' via blink-dev wrote:
FWIW since the PR has landed, the correct link to reference the spec is https://fedidcg.github.io/FedCM/#browser-api-login-status. Since WebKit has expressed some interest in using this API in other scenarios than just FedCM I imagine there may be a request at some point to move it out of the FedCM spec. But that seems like a bridge we can cross if/when we come to it. Thank you for putting the extra work in at TPAC to get consensus on unification with login status.

And +1 that the WPTs are in place and running where it currently matters, and it's just the wpt.fyi infra that we're waiting on review for. So I don't see any need to block on that.

LGTM1 to ship