LGTM, no concerns from me with experimenting. It seems like user and
enterprise controls are in place, and since this is just about proxying 3P
resources that reduces the risk of it impacting either site functionality
or network filtering policy.

Note that Chrome already has another (fully shipped) feature
<https://developer.chrome.com/blog/private-prefetch-proxy> which proxies
some requests to enable IP-protected pre-fetching - by default to Google
services.

Rick