Thanks. LGTM to extend 3 more milestones (I believe M121 to M123 inclusive).

On 11/17/23 4:17 AM, Noam Rosenthal wrote:

On Fri, Nov 17, 2023 at 12:28 AM Mike Taylor <miketa...@chromium.org> wrote:

    Hi Noam,

    Ack on the OT bugs (been there...); could you comment on any
    substantial progress in the following areas:

      * Draft spec (early draft is ok, but must be spec-like and
        associated with the appropriate standardization venue, or WICG)

Not there yet. We wanted to see if the OT was bringing out things that would change the API substantially. So far seems like it doesn't, and writing a draft spec is one of the next things on my agenda.

      * TAG review (see exceptions)

Posted and assigned, pending: https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/911

      * bit.ly/blink-signals <http://bit.ly/blink-signals> requests

Got very good informal signs from the other vendors at TPAC and in other informal conversations. I wanted to wait for a couple of the happy OT participants to provide case studies before I ask for an official standard position. This is also next on the agenda.

      * Outreach for feedback from the spec community

Was discussed several times at WebPerfWG with very good feedback. Can share the link to meeting minutes if requested.

      * WPT tests

Very comprehensive: https://wpt.fyi/results/long-animation-frame/tentative?label=experimental&label=master&aligned <https://wpt.fyi/results/long-animation-frame/tentative?label=experimental&label=master&aligned>