Hi Blink contributors,

Chrome Status has spent the last year implementing support for approval
gates, but now it's time to increase focus on things that will help feature
authors work their way through the process. What would help you?

I've collected an initial set of relevant bugs under the for-feature-authors
<https://github.com/GoogleChrome/chromium-dashboard/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Afor-feature-authors+sort%3Areactions-%2B1-desc>
label, but we need your help to make sure that list is complete and to
prioritize it. Please:

   1.

   Look through the chrome-status issues

<https://github.com/GoogleChrome/chromium-dashboard/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+>
   ,
   2.

   Use the 👍 reaction on their first comment to suggest prioritizing them,
   3.

   File new issues
   <https://github.com/GoogleChrome/chromium-dashboard/issues/new/choose>
   for problems you've encountered with the tool, and
   4.

   Reply to me to point out issues that need the for-feature-authors label.

Thanks,

Jeffrey