Great!

Thanks to you for pointing out the chromestatus UI, new feature and follow up!

Arnaud
________________________________
From: Rick Byers <rby...@chromium.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2023 18:35
To: Mike Taylor <miketa...@chromium.org>
Cc: Mandy, Arnaud <arnaud.ma...@intel.com>; blink-dev <blink-dev@chromium.org>;
Chris Harrelson <chris...@chromium.org>
Subject: Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Extend Experiment: Compute Pressure API

+1. Thanks Arnaud!

On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 10:37 AM Mike Taylor
<miketa...@chromium.org<mailto:miketa...@chromium.org>> wrote:

Yep - all good to go.

On 12/19/23 4:18 AM, Arnaud Mandy wrote:

@chris @rick, I think we have, now, all the approvals in order.
https://chromestatus.com/feature/5597608644968448?context=myfeatures&gate=6581325103890432

Can we consider our "Intent to Extend Experiment" approved?

Arnaud.

On Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 5:27:59 PM UTC+2