Hi Koji,

Thanks for linking the tests, judging just by the test names it looks like
many combinations of languages and fonts are tested. Some of the tests are
failing though, is that expected?

Also, I see that some of the tests don't actually use text-spacing-trim,
are those just testing default behaviors or what's the reason?

The design doc says "This version implements a subset of the values defined
in the spec", is that still accurate, or is there support for all
of space-all | normal | trim-auto | trim-start | space-first | trim-all?

Finally, since text-spacing-trim and text-autospace are longhands
for text-spacing, what is the plan for text-spacing? Will we introduce the
shorthand later together with text-autospace? That should mean that
something like `text-spacing: trim-all` won't work initially, even though
it doesn't involve text-autospace. But on the other hand shipping the
shorthand without text-autospace would break `text-spacing: punctuation`
and similar. I don't have a suggestion here, but can you clarify what the
overall plan is?

Best regards,
Philip