Hi all,

Less than 24 hours until we begin the migration to the new Chromium Issue
Tracker! (On track to begin Feb 2 @ 5pm PST and conclude by end of day Feb
4 PST)

There will be downtime during this period as Chromium’s Monorail project
will be marked as read-only and Chromium’s new Issue Tracker will not yet
be available.

Please visit this page for updates on the migration and what to do if you

need to raise issues during the read-only migration window:

    g.co/dev/chromium-migration

We will confirm via email once the new issue tracker is ready for use.

Please note: Any CLs merged during the migration during downtime will not
have their corresponding bugs updated by GitWatcher. This will have to be
done manually.

   Thanks,

   -joe, on behalf of the Chromium Issue Tracker team