I am happy with the spec progress here and don't think it's a significant
blocker for the Intent at this point.

On the tests and implementation:

   - I found
   performance-navigation-timing-navigation-failure.tentative.window.js

<https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/blob/master/performance-timeline/not-restored-reasons/performance-navigation-timing-navigation-failure.tentative.window.js>
   which seems like it needs to be updated from "error-document" to
   "navigation-failure". That's worth looking into in case it means the
   implementation is also not yet updated.
   - I also found that the Chromium test directory is full of -expected.txt
   files

<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:third_party/blink/web_tests/external/wpt/performance-timeline/not-restored-reasons/abort-block-bfcache.window-expected.txt?q=NotRestoredReasonDetails&ss=chromium%2Fchromium%2Fsrc&start=21>,
   which seem to match up with the failures on wpt.fyi

<https://wpt.fyi/results/performance-timeline/not-restored-reasons?label=master&label=experimental&aligned&q=performance-timeline%2Fnot-restored-reasons>.
   Will those be addressed before shipping?
   - I found a nonstandard toJSON() in NotRestoredReasonDetails

<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:third_party/blink/renderer/core/timing/not_restored_reasons.idl;l=12;drc=6211b1c8268b239694bd84d7a99e508a15dc6dea>
in
   Chromium. Was the intent to specify that?
   - Can you confirm that Chromium does not plan to ship any nonstandard
   not restored reason strings, beyond the specified "fetch",
   "navigation-failure", "parser-aborted", "websocket", "lock", and "masked"?