Hi Akash,

Could you please clarify: if WebView supports the web API (which it does, IIUC?), these new features also be supported in the WebView context, correct?

I'm not able to find where the Attribution Reporting API is _disabled_ for WebView (assuming it would be in https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:android_webview/browser/aw_field_trials.cc;l=72-73).