LGTM3

It's really not great that the sanitization steps are not specified, but
given that this is simply extending where the HTML
sanitization steps apply, I guess this doesn't significantly increase our
tech debt on that front.

How hard would it be to specify the sanitization steps we implemented for
both HTML and SVG on top of the Sanitizer API?