Maybe I need a better naming. The original PNA permission prompt requires
developers to manually add a new fetch option "targetAddressSpace". So for
the non-fetch requests, e.g. iframes, image elements, etc., we attempt to
let websites to claim the targetAddressSpace in an earlier stage, which is
as a new content security policy.