I've updated the spreadsheet of stable feature flags
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoQOp19o0dtuWXyyQJdBCAAt_6sq4PpvdRszGb0lNmo/edit>
to include features that shipped to stable in M121 and M122, and to remove
flags that have been removed since my last update.  (I left the previous
version of the sheet in the second tab.)  As before, hopefully this will
prompt some removal of flags that we don't need any longer.

-David