LGTM1

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 5:46 PM Christian Biesinger <cbiesin...@chromium.org>
wrote:

> Hi Yoav,
>
> with regards to the spec: As Johann suggests, this can't really be
> specified today and I am hoping we won't block on that as he suggests. (the
> cookie spec linked from the fetch spec does not mention SameSite at all...
> https://httpwg.org/specs/rfc6265.html#cookie)

Yeah, I'm convinced that this entire area is not currently specified, and
that y'all are making strides towards that, and we shouldn't block this
particular change on them.
I just wanted to verify that what y'all are planning to ship aligns with my
understanding of what we'd want to eventually specify here.

> with regards to the implementation: We do not send SameSite=Lax cookies

That makes sense. Thanks!