Purpose: Get all SKIA Commands from Chromium for a page being loaded and
replay them on another browser.

I was advised to take a look at pain_op_buffer
<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:cc/paint/paint_op_buffer.cc;l=1?q=paint_op_buffer.cc&ss=chromium>
.
Saw that in display_item_list.cc
<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:cc/paint/display_item_list.cc;l=89;drc=1e688463e91aa65cd47d54b7c2a8c4516b912646;bpv=1;bpt=1?q=paint_op&ss=chromium%2Fchromium%2Fsrc:cc%2Fpaint%2F>

there is a method *DisplayItemList::Raster * which uses paint_op_buffer ops
to write to SKCanvas.

My Question is : Is this the right place where all the operations done by
Chromium are recorded and now being written to SKCanvas.?

If no, please show me a direction on where can I get all the recorder
operations.

Awaiting a response

Thanks