LGTM2

On 5/9/24 10:48 AM, Chris Harrelson wrote:
Thanks for these clarifications.

LGTM1

On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 6:05 PM Daniel Murphy <dmu...@chromium.org> wrote:

    We don't have an objection to this feature existing - it's
    actually currently in our backlog. But it is very low in our
    priority list. While we can review patches, we will not be able to
    dedicate resources for consultation or maintenance.

    On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 9:19 AM Brett Wilson <bre...@chromium.org>