Tsuyoshi,

Previously your third OT stage on ChromeStatus got associated with your
second trial on OT Console.  That is probably due to a bug in ChromeStatus.
We'll look into that.

To let you continue with requesting this new trial, I have cleared out the
trial ID for that third OT stage on ChromeStatus.  Now you should see a
"Request Trial Creation" button on that stage that looks like:
https://screenshot.googleplex.com/4RZcpmCHJgxSnaT

You will need to change some fields in the form to indicate that this is
for your "V3" trial.
Please note that each distinct trial requires a distinct trial name with an
entry in
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/main/third_party/blink/renderer/platform/runtime_enabled_features.json5
The "Request Trial Creation" form handler now checks that file when you
submit, so you may need to land a change to that file before you can
successfully submit the form.

Thanks,
jason!